Let’s Talk Product
- Integrated management of access control and attendance.
- 2.4-inch LCD screen to display the time, the date, and swiping/fingerprint authentication results.
- Transmission modes of a wired network (TCP/IP) and wireless network.
- Max. 3000 users, Max. 3000 fingerprints, Max. 100,000 event records.
- Different authentication types can be configured according to different situations, authentication via PIN code is also supported.
- Stand-alone operation: locally add person, card, and fingerprint information. Exports the presenting card data and the attendance report to the USB flash drive. Generates the attendance report automatically.
- Up to 32 normal shifts, up to 32 man-hour shifts, and up to 32 attendance holiday schedules can be configured Mifare card reading. Secure door control unit accessing via an RS-485 connection.
- Supports fingerprint card reader (DS-K1201 series) accessing.
- Tampering detection, unlocking overtime alarm, invalid card swiping over times alarm, duress card alarm, and so on.
- Supports multiple languages: English, Vietnamese, Brazilian Portuguese, Spanish, French, Italian, Arabic, Thai, Turkish, Indonesian, and Ukrainian
- Accurate data and time display provided by a built-in electronic clock
- Check the device running status via the Watchdog. When exception status occurs, the system will reboot automatically
- Data can be permanently saved after power-off Supports transmitting data via Wi-Fi
- Operates via Hik-Connect mobile client Supports ISAPI protocol and ISUP 5.0 protocol